Friday, March 13, 2020

Microfiction: Health and Safety

6-word: Washing hands is best for safety.

Dribble: Paul is trying to keep his family safe during the spread of the Coronavirus. He instructs his wife and children to wash their hands often, continually sip water all day to stay hydrated and keep throat and mouth moist, and avoid close contact with others whenever possible.

Note: I wanted to write a quick story about how Paul is keeping his family safe by instructing on good hygiene and typical precautions.

2 comments:

  1. Dylan, as always you are doing all the cool things here. Now we just have to do these things and hope for a happy ending to this story! SOAP AND WATER: heroes of our story right here right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last comment, I promise! I had a great time browsing through your blog site whilst doing my extra commenting. Whoever Paul is, I hope he's happy and healthy. And I hope the same for you too! If you're a graduating senior this semester (you said you were a senior in your introduction but didn't mention if you were graduating or not), I hope you're able to celebrate somehow someway. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete