Sunday, March 1, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

Overall, I am very happy about how this course is working out for me. My stories are nice, and I think they have been more creative than what I expected at the beginning. The readings are entertaining, and I enjoy all the stories we read. I think that plays a part to why I am able to write creatively. My blog and my portfolio website look good so far! I can't wait to see my portfolio site when it's finished.
I picked this image from the Mahabharata because the great battles fought between the cousins was very intense. They fought harshly, violently, and to the death, yet they were all family. Most of the characters had second thoughts about killing their kind, but in the end the battles were fought. Many family members died, and the surviving ones were left to clean up the damage. 

I am glad this is a review week haha. I have midterms and other big projects due, so this is great timing. I plan on working ahead again after this week, and possibly finishing the course before spring break or maybe just after.


No comments:

Post a Comment