Friday, January 17, 2020

Project Topic Brainstorm

The Crane and Crab
I have already rewritten a story about penguins and orcas. I look forward to revising it and making it more pleasant of a read!

The Talking Turtle
I would like to retell this story with different species. I would like to discuss a lesson of patience and self-discipline. How if the character would just remain quiet for a bit longer, all their problems would be solved.

Battle for Lanka
I am interested in this battle, and I look forward to reading more about it. I look forward to retelling it with tweaks to the events, character traits, and maybe even a twist at the end! Maybe Sita falls for Ravana while in captivity. Once Rama is victorious and greets Sita once again, she kills him with a dagger!

The Crocodile and the Monkey's Heart
I enjoyed this story because it shows how when you are distracted by your own scheme you can miss obvious tricks that you otherwise would not fall for. I would love to retell this story with different species and a different trick!
Crocodile and Monkey by W. Robinson.


No comments:

Post a Comment